internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] IP, desktop videoconferencing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] IP, desktop videoconferencing
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:37:28 -0400 (EDT)

Yes. Don't plug the microphone in, point it at the speaker, and adjust
input and output levels to maximum. Bad Things Will Happen. ;)

--s

Reported 04.09.11 13:04 from Edward Wesolowski:
.:
.:I've got a nice Intel camera, but my mic isn't working. Hence I need to get
.:one. ...any suggestions? Also, are there any concerns with feedback from
.:the speaker thru the mic?
.:Thanks
.:Ed W.
.: