internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:22:34 -0400

No commentary on Document Dan's performance? Or why he felt he needed the follow-up?

Regardless of the partisan angle, though -- as in, were the re-re-re-introduced charges true -- I'm doubly surprised that his lambasting of people who use the Internet to find or publish information didn't push a few buttons on this list.

Unless we're dropping the "internet" from the name, and we're just going to call ourselves "Workers" - "W" for short, natch.

Laugh! It was funny.

Cheers -