internetworkers - [internetworkers] Last nights gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Last nights gathering
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 09:26:07 -0400

Thank you to everyone who turned up at the Hibernian last night for another succesful INW meeting in Cary. We had around 28 people come and spend some time with us at one point or another. For those of you who didn't turn up, we did have some cool give aways from Lulu.com courtesey of Joe Komenda - thanks for the cool orange cap:-) Until next month ...

Craig