internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Landscaper recommendation?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Landscaper recommendation?
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:57:19 -0400

Sarah Ovenall wrote:
Can anyone recommend a landscaping service that works in Durham? Someone that could clear out a yard that has been severely neglected for a couple of years. (um, not my yard, no sirree!)

Sorry for the delay, but I just caught up with my RE broker friend who has the contact info for these landscapers. They did an amazing job for one house & lot that I saw in Durham.

Peggy Evans @ (919)604-0573

TaB

  • Re: [internetworkers] Landscaper recommendation?, Thomas, 08/06/2004