internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Last nights gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Last nights gathering
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:52:09 -0400

Hi Craig,

I liked the idea of name tags at the Hibernian last Thursday and have
another to suggest. Why don't we have a signin with name and email address?
That way if you wanted to get back to someone whose email you neglected to
get, you could get it from the attendee list. To make this as
administratively non-burdensome as possible, could we just have everyone go
to a spot on the INW Web site and sign in there?

Thanks again for organizing this!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, MBA, PMP
Project Manager
Office of the Governor
State Department of Information Technology Services
colleen.mccarthy AT ncmail.net
W (919) 981-5300