internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:32:43 -0400

While I agree it's a harsh reality to accept for programmers this is the
normal progression of an industry. The US often leads the path in
innovation but eventually the product becomes commoditized and mass
production shifts offshore to countries with more lenient labor laws. Being
a programmer myself its sad to say but software has become a commodity.

T O N Y S P E N C E R
Notsleepy LLC
6512 Six Forks Rd.
Suite 502-B