internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] North Durham architect?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alexander Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, bobkucera AT verizon.net
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] North Durham architect?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:01:20 -0400

On Jun 13, 2004, at 4:12 PM, Bob Kucera wrote:

Would someone recommend an architect to draw up a small addition to my house
near Northgate Park in Durham?

I don't know that he does that kind of thing (or if what he does is what you're interested in), but we really like John Hartley of Hartley Construction. He's a custom builder. Lots of natural light.
http://www.hartleyconstruction.com/

Here's an Independent Weekly article about him:
http://indyweek.com/durham/2001-03-21/ae.html
And he's building some condos in Carrboro (which I believe are his first condominiums) that we're interested in:
http://www.mulberrystreetcondos.com/
which is how we met him.

Alex.

www.awstudios.net - Alexander Wilson Studios