internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: JavaScript additional notes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jeff Clayton" <jclayton AT tfn.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: JavaScript additional notes
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:42:18 -0400

Thanks to those who sent me information on linux support for my dhtml
solitaire application. Some (possibly all) of the browsers tested are
DOM browsers - which makes sense, considering I have been including DOM
support in the dhtml engine -- meaning that the browser designers are
doing a good job and compatibility in linux platforms is being upheld.

The nice thing I have noticed is that the small quirks in the design are
the same on the other platform as well, which like I mentioned is in
game design issues, not in the dhtml engine. After some time I will be
able to iron those out when I have the chance to look at things.

I definitely appreciate the responses, it is nice to know how other os's
respond outside of the realm of my current testing areas -- especially
since the results are the same.

Jeff