internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] JavaScript additional notes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jeff Clayton" <jclayton AT tfn.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] JavaScript additional notes
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:43:37 -0400

Just for reference, I am using Windows XP and 98 on my PC machines, a
friend using a Mac is testing as well, and considering I do not have one
to test my code on, I am amazed to hear that there is some positive
results on that machine as well. None of my clients use linux as their
desktops so support for that platform is untested and not expected.

Jeff
SoftwareEngineer AT JeffClayton.com