internetworkers - [internetworkers] Eclipse in Raleigh?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Eclipse in Raleigh?
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:41:05 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry chicken Littles, skip this thread.

Does anyone know where the java IDE the Eclipse project is based ?

I know its silly to ask where an open source project physically is, but I'm
wondering if someone might know where the non-profit organization that
oversees Eclipse is located. Because reading this article today,
http://www.localtechwire.com/article.cfm?u=8147, Software Developer
Publication Cites Raleigh-Based Eclipse, states it is based in Raleigh. While
I know IBM is in Raleigh and IBM develops a chunk of Eclipse it seems wrong
to me to conclude Eclipse is in Raleigh. Especially when a press release
about the non-profit board of directors
http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/mar32004directorspr.html, lists
Asheville, NC.

Confused,