internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh City Council USA PATRIOT Act Resolution Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh City Council USA PATRIOT Act Resolution Update
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:21:14 -0500

Christian Stalberg said the following on 3/9/04 4:10 PM:

PLEASE ACT NOW to help!

Does anyone have any information about how to bring this before other
city councils? For instance, I live in Durham. Thanks.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace AT wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton