internetworkers - [internetworkers] Web Resources for Musicians

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Web Resources for Musicians
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:23:42 -0500

Recently, someone asked me if there are any online services to help
independent artists sell downloadable copies of her songs, as well CD
versions. Is there any subscription service that covers this?

With all of the musicians on the list, I thought someone might be able to
steer me in the right direction.

Thanks,
David