internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] feel like a zoo animal?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] feel like a zoo animal?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:48:25 -0500

On Friday, Feb 20, 2004, at 10:27 US/Eastern, Tony Spencer wrote:

I recognized your sarcasm but find it offensive nonetheless.

Now here's where I think you may be right in assuming that you should unsubscribe. If that little barb offended you, you may be in *real* trouble here. Thick skin should be issued at the door.

On the other hand, all viewpoints are welcome, and so are you. That does not mean they won't be debated and sometimes attacked with all available weapons, including sarcasm.

Welcome! (And I'm not being sarcastic there)

Diana

-- who is pretty darn liberal. But as I've said before, "I'm so liberal I'll even listen to *you*!" (This to someone who was quite racist)