internetworkers - [internetworkers] feel like a zoo animal?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: MCW <mcw AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] feel like a zoo animal?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:12:55 -0500

This is a little weird. It would appear that the Internetworkers list has a
silent, lurking Christian right underbelly. I always thought this was a list
primarily of regular people, plus a few libertarians. It just goes to show
that on the internet, no one knows you're a voyeur. Do the screaming liberals
here feel like zoo animals being watched?

New right wing guy - I guess you joined the list after the recent discussion
of bible quotes. It was heartwarming, as you'll discover in the archives.
Meanwhile, I'm off to have a conversation with the ghost of (the younger)
George Wallace. It's important to have respect for different opinions, so I
will keeping an open mind as he talks about his opposition to integration. We
should be able to come to a compromise. Maybe if he can let blacks go to
school, I'll start being mean to them.