internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] If the Supreme Court gets this wrong, it's time to start asking some very difficult questions about the future of our nation.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] If the Supreme Court gets this wrong, it's time to start asking some very difficult questions about the future of our nation.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:31:27 -0500

zman wrote:

I'm all for it, but this next election I'll be voting for whoever the Democrats put up against Bush, he's gotta go....

Yet another reason why we need instant runoff voting in this
country. Then people could vote for who they really wanted
to win, without having to worry about "costing" another
candidate the election if their first choice doesn't win.

Anybody who's not familiar with instant runoff voting, please
go visit www.fairvote.org/irv and check it out, and help persuade
our elected officials to implement this.

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org