internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] politricks - Dean to bow out; Edwards's surge

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] politricks - Dean to bow out; Edwards's surge
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:02:47 -0500

can someone find a mpeg or QT mov of that? t'would be much appreciated.

thx

ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email. For more information, check out http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html

On Feb 18, 2004, at 3:56 PM, Edward Wesolowski wrote:

>here's a link to a website from an ABC affiliate that has the scream as a Windows Media Player video in it...
The video is right on. Anybody who's worked around TV and audio and tape and sound mixes knows this stuff, in spades! I'm reminded of the old Firesign Theater riff with the line in the background, "What is Reality?"
Ed W.