internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:44:23 -0500

Paul Jones wrote:

http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main
to match yourself with a candidate for president. my students were shocked at the candidate that was picked for them based on their answers. i on the otherhand rigged my answers and got bush at 100%

My results:

1. Dean
2. Clark
3. Kerry
4. Kucinich
5. Edwards
6. Sharpton
7. Bush

With no Libertarian candidate included, I'd say my own order
of preference would be:

1. Dean
2. Clark
3. Bush
4. Kerry
5. Sharpton
6. Edwards

I'll leave Kucinich out, since I don't know enough about him.

This would be a lot more interesting though, if they included
3rd party candidates. Then again, most of the 3rd parties probably
haven't selected their candidate yet.. but they should add them to
this site once they're established.

-Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org