internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:20:43 -0500

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 08:15 PM, Ian Meyer wrote:

Interesting.

I got Kucinich, Kerry, Sharpton, Dean, Edwards, Clark.

I got Kucinich, Kerry, Dean, Sharpton, Edwards, Clark, Bush.

On Feb 10, 2004, at 6:26 PM, Paul Jones wrote:

http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main
to match yourself with a candidate for president. my students were shocked
at the candidate that was picked for them based on their answers. i on the
otherhand rigged my answers and got bush at 100%