internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Resume of George W. Bush

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Resume of George W. Bush
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:40:28 -0500 (EST)

Reported 03.12.29 13:11 from Tanner Lovelace:

.:> The point is that the American people did not give the current
.:> president the sweeping support for his rather brash changes to both
.:> domestic and foreign policy. Can we harp on that? (grin)
.:
.:Sure, and I agree totally. Bush has completely acted like he was the
.:reincarnation of Caesar rather than someone who barely squeaked in.

Agreed. So, what I want to know is, who in Congress is preparing the
first offering of the crown; and who is sharpening their daggers?

.:My point of contention isn't with that, it's with people who complain
.:about the rules after agreeing to them beforehand.

My problem with people who tell me to work within the system to change the
rules is their lack of realism. Show me the system that actually works
this way.

Dunno about you, but I don't recall ever agreeing to the rules; is this
like those click-thru licenses?

Not exercising my First Amendment rights, but my natural ability to
utilize my friggin' vocal chords,
--Sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)