internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Resume of George W. Bush

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Michael Czeiszperger'" <michael AT czeiszperger.org>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Resume of George W. Bush
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:29:57 -0500

Hi Michael,

Thanks much!  It seems like Bush has never been motivated to work hard on anything-- not academics, not business, not politics.  How ... inspiring ...

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing