internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Resume of George W. Bush

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Resume of George W. Bush
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:08:17 -0500

My problem with all of this is people who want to focus on the past and
people who wear blinders to their candidate/party. Get over it. Bush
is president, like it or not. Spend all the time and effort now to
change the law on the electoral college or to promote an alternative
candidate to Bush.

The way things are going right now, you are going to see Bush elected to
a second term because the Democratic party offers no viable alternative
to the hypocrisy we currently have. No candidate they have put forth
has what it will take to beat Bush unless a major scandal breaks and
even if it does the Dems are doing a fine job of tearing each other
apart. The attack ads against Dean are so bad I thought the GOP did
them...

shea