internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] working while sick

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] working while sick
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:09:16 -0500

On Thursday, December 18, 2003, at 11:48 PM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

I would note that the five-day work week (as opposed to six), the forty-hour work week (as opposed to god knows how many hours), paid time off and health insurance and other benefits are a direct product of the organized labor movement. I would also note that further advances in these areas have waned, roughly along the same time frame as the organized labor movement has waned.

yeah, did they ever find that Jimmy Hoffa guy?