internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] trouble transferring domains from Dotster?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeni Grant <jeni AT jenigrant.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] trouble transferring domains from Dotster?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:11:03 -0500

Sil Greene wrote:

Dotster doesn't seem to have a support (phone) number. I do seem to be getting "quick" (read: next-business-day-or-two) responses from the support website, though.

Their "listed" (ie, in the phone book) number is (360)253-2210. I've never dealt with Dotster, but I've had better luck with faxed transfer requests and phone calls than using electronic means with other registrars. Also, throwing money at them helped - a lot of companies will "expedite" one's request for $20.

Cheers,
-jeni-

--
i do it for the joy it brings / because i'm a joyful girl / because
the world owes me nothing / and we owe each other the world --ani

jeni.livejournal.com // geekchyk.org // jenigrant.com