internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers][kook!] Re: Salon article re: MoveOn (&voting machines)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers][kook!] Re: Salon article re: MoveOn (&voting machines)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:53:32 -0500

On Dec 2, 2003, at 12:48 PM, Sil Greene wrote:

heh... alright, all you indies and GNUs and free folk. it's high time we
elected a non-Democrican-Republocrat to the nation's highest office.
screw the rules -- no one else uses 'em. so do we like Greens,
Libertarians, or Actors?

without a doubt, I think Oprah should be the next president. And with a guaranteed dual-term. Hopefully long enough for the Strom Thurmonds and the Jesse Helmses to die off. After all, she has the best book club in the world, she has gotten millions of Americans to read again, and she always has a fresh, earnest take on the issues. I'm 100% Pro-Oprah!!

dave ;)