internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Salon article re: MoveOn (&voting machines)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Salon article re: MoveOn (&voting machines)
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:05:35 -0500

Tom:
...disturbing articles on Sen Chuck Hagel ownership position in the McCarthy Group Inc/ES&S voting machines manufacturer.

http://www.thehill.com/news/012903/hagel.aspx

Electronic voting machines seem more a "when" than an "if." Question for INW'ers, is a secure electronic voting machine possible? ...needs a paper trail, capability for recounts, maybe even open source code.
Ed W.