internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New website ideas

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New website ideas
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:40:34 -0500

Nice write-up, Dave. Thanks!

This tool may not suit our needs (since we don't have an INW IRC channel that I know of), but I felt it was neat enough to mention anyway. This provides a way for people on an IRC channel to post text, links, images, and more to a weblog. Pretty cool.
dave m.
--
DiaWeblog is an interface between IRC and a weblog. Members of the
IRC channel interact with a bot to create a community weblog. The

Members interact with the bot using commands. Commands are either
said aloud (e.g., "command"), told directly to the bot (e.g., "bot:
command"), or told privately to the bot (e.g., "/msg bot command").
(These examples assume the bot's nick is "bot".) Commands are
case-insensitive.
--
for more info, check out < http://www.diaweblog.org/ >