internetworkers - [internetworkers] email scams

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] email scams
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:14:26 -0500

Oops - wrong email forwarded with the last one.

This is the latest message from the email scammers. It's interesting.
These people are drawing out the scam much longer than I would have
expected. They have yet to ask for anything that could allow them
access to my financial accounts or allow them to steal my identity.

The best part of this one is where they ask me to travel to Amsterdam...