internetworkers - [internetworkers] New website ideas

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dave Johnson <snoopdave AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] New website ideas
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:52:48 -0400

I wrote a short article about Michael's (and others I assume) ideas for
the new INW website and in it I suggest a couple of possible
weblog-based approaches to implementing an opt-in system for
automatically publishing markup designated mailing-list messages as
articles on a website.

http://www.rollerweblogger.org/page/roller/20031023#mailing_list_weblog_integration

I wrote the article to fish for ideas, so ideas, comments, and
criticisms are welcome.

- Dave