internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Food>Definitions>Chinese

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Food>Definitions>Chinese
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:37:53 -0400

Steven Champeon wrote:

on Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 08:04:47PM -0400, Alan MacHett wrote:

Anyone know of a website or a small book with the definitions of all the
Chinese food? I did a search online and couldn't find anything useful.

What exactly did you want to know? Ingredients? Sauce?

I never did figure out why anyone ate tamales, those things they wrap in
burnt corn stalks,

I took a mexican cooking class through Wake Tech a long time ago and we made some very tasty tamales. Think of it as a steamed hush puppy with filling.