internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:01:35 -0400

Both from my initial reading (and many subsequent re-readings) of Ian's post, I still fail to see exactly where he is "accusing" anyone of being anything. As far as I can tell, he was merely stating a preference (or perhaps, dis-preference) for people who fail to say what they mean. What? Are we disallowed opinions now??

And besides the Klingon tangent maybe we will all be luck enough to have this thread fade into the abyss. I think there has been enough foul language for one month.