internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:30:46 -0400

> not even cursing, but just writing the name "God" implies that it can be
> destroyed (I can't find the specific admonition right now).

But I think people who forward *religious-themed* glurge (no doubt with each
line preceded by 73 >>>, but that's another rant for another time) filled
with references to "G-d" are the worst. You're sending a religious message!
Don't you think you should/could/ought to spell it out? And because, you
know, really, I'm over here thinking, "Hm! WHAT could he be talking about?
Is it Gid? Gad? No, no, must be Gyd!" Argh.

/\/\/\MOSES! Do you have room for a number 11? Thou shalt not eliminate thy
Lord's vowels!"/\/\/\/\

Ruth