internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:25:43 -0400

back in the day, at my high school, you could configure the netscape browser on the system to use a local profile instead of one on your network drive, and where it mightve been less secure, i didn't really care, because I could set google to klingon and the cookie would stick with the machine, and then everyone that came into the library after me and tried to use google was really confused...

great stuff you can do on an insecure system....