internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] MP3s and Ethics at HonorCarolina Monday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] MP3s and Ethics at HonorCarolina Monday
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:44:13 -0400

i'd bet my right @#$% that the artists don't see squat for commercial CDs.

now, for those artists that burn CDs of the independent variety, you're
doing a good job supporting the local musicians with your purchase.

folks that come see the shows support the musicians with the most important
thing - their presence. having someone listen is more important than any
green dollar out there.