internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT spamcop.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:09:07 -0400

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 10:19 AM, Maria Winslow wrote:

Well said. Must be the same people who keep cutting in line when the lanes
merge on I-40. Or maybe the ones who won't get out of the way of ambulances.
Do you by chance have the license plate "6figures"?

One of these days, my patented pop up out of the hood paintball guns with paint balls that spell messages deserving of those folks that do that at the 540 interchange as it splits into the two 40s every morning will be working and they will rue the day they did that.

You get one free 'whoops' the first month you live here and drive that road, after that you're a prick and if I drove a car I didn't care about as much you'd be in the ditch and I'd be getting a new car.

If people just all stuck together and didn't let the asshole in, life would be good, but instead, they're 80% of the backups that occur at that intersection because everyone behind them has to slow down/slam on breaks especially for the twits that cross all three lanes or get half assed into both lanes.