internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:46:04 -0400

Laurie VanDine wrote:
Whoa...I'm all about friendly discussion and debate. But, that last
comment was a little harsh! Just sticking up for my husband here. I
100% support him.

Laurie has a point. The code here is that we keep our discussions civil and "professional". Don't say anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face, particularly if you've never met them face to face.

Assume good will.

TaB