internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Laurie VanDine <laurie AT biZrace.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:19:35 -0000

Wow...another low blow. Keep it above the belt people. Like you've
NEVER cut in line before. Listen to you people! Who is it who thinks
they are more important than everyone else?? I'll have you know, you'll
never meet a nicer man in your life than Ken VanDine. So, if he was
ticked off, it had to of been bad.

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 10:19, Maria Winslow wrote:

> > Still, that was an a$$-hole move to take off the cover. I'm simply
> > amazed that people like you believe that you're more important than
> > everyone else.
> >
> > --Jeremy
>
> Well said. Must be the same people who keep cutting in line when the lanes
> merge on I-40. Or maybe the ones who won't get out of the way of
> ambulances.
> Do you by chance have the license plate "6figures"?
>
> Maria

*NEW! Ashlyn's web site: http://ashlyn.vandine.org
(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like
Ashlyn!)

There never was a
Child so lovely but her
Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)