internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] for the tivio addicted

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] for the tivio addicted
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:42:25 -0400

Well...so If i buy a TiVo, it owns me, eh? And if voiding the warranty is bad, I'm the epitome of an evil person...thats like saying that once you buy a computer, it owns you and upgrading a hard drive or network card, thus voiding the warranty, makes that computer "own" you. The RIAA? since when is it illegal to listen to your mp3's wherever you want? its called time shifting and its 100% legit.

that said, were you just joking, or trying to make a point?

ian