internetworkers - [internetworkers] for the tivio addicted

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] for the tivio addicted
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:19:29 -0400

The tivo vs. dvr note reminded me I noticed this book was added to
O'reilly's Safari:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/tivohks/
TiVo Hacks 100 Industrial-Strength Tips & Tools

TiVo Hacks covers tips for changing the order of recorded programs,
activating the 30-second skip to blaze through commercials, and more, by
using magical remote-control codes. Then, once you take the lid off your
TiVo, you will learn how to gain even more fun and functionality. You can
upgrade the hard drive for more hours of recording. Log in to the serial
port for command-line access to programming data, log files,
closed-captioning data, display graphics on the TiVo screen, and even play
MP3s. While TiVo gives viewers personalized control of their TVs, TiVo Hacks
gives users personalized control of TiVo.