internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] sobig, yet soannoying

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] sobig, yet soannoying
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:17:24 -0400

I got more messages from Internetworkers about Sobig than anything else. As
a matter of fact, I didn't get a single sobig email at all. Perhaps you
should stop letting your email software sleep around so much. :-)

Oh, and I do run XP Pro and Outlook Express, so it's not security through
obscurity like some people...