internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] sobig, yet soannoying

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ruth Suehle <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] sobig, yet soannoying
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:37:54 -0400

> I haven't gotten any directly that my spam filters didn't catch but
> I've also been getting on average 10 messages a day telling me I'm
> emailing virus infected emails.

I've been getting those, and mostly what I've been getting at are the virus
scanners "A message with a virus was sent to you" messages, and my stinking
filter in Lotus Bloats doesn't seem to want to take care of it. They're just
as annoying as the actual virus mails though. Either way, it's a message to
delete.

> I find that interesting since I use a Powerbook G4 12" Running Mac OS X.

Good choice. I have a 15", and I love it!

Sorry for my bitterness in these last two messages. The bingbongbong of new
mail is starting to make my blood boil!

Ruth