internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Major blackout in northeast/Canada

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Major blackout in northeast/Canada
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:00:47 -0400

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 10:47 AM, childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:

I vote that we all should have some PV
panels on our houses instead. Then we could build neighborhood grids,
and we wouldn't have to wait for Duke Power, etc. to wire us back up.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/199/solar_patriot.html

I vote we all build personal nucular power plants in our houses instead! I can see it now...

"Honey, did you remember to take the nucular waste to the curb? The garbage man will be here tomorrow."

F is for Fire that burns down the whole town!
U is for Uranium ... BOMBS!!
N is for No Survivors!!