internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Major blackout in northeast/Canada

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Major blackout in northeast/Canada
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:37:11 -0400

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 09:28 AM, Victor Minton wrote:

The answer is clear---the Government must take action.

I expect Government directed subsidies and targeted tax incentives to the
privatized power companies designed to bring the nation's power distribution
grid into the 21st century.

Expect a pronouncement from president Bush any day now. And yes, the fault
lies with Clinton.

What, was Clinton responsible for planning and building our national power infrastructure? Did all that happen in the 1990's??

I cannot wait for more "pronouncements" from president Bush.
His last few have been doozies.

http://truthout.org/docs_03/080803A.shtml

and/or

http://truthout.org/docs_03/081403F.shtml