internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] NCSU Parking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] NCSU Parking
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:57:17 -0400 (EDT)

->Hey everyone, I am going to be starting up at state in a few weeks, and
->since I'm a freshman and an NC resident, I am ineligible for on-campus
->parking. I was wondering if there are any kind souls out there that
->live near campus and have room for someone to park a car at their
->place, and if there are, could I park my car at your place? Its totally
->understandable if you want to rent the spot to me, reply to me off-list
->if this is something that could work.

Are you nowhere near a bus stop?

cheers
KJ

"We need far less churches in the world and far more dance clubs."
--Sherman Alexie
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu