internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] NCSU Parking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] NCSU Parking
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:29:16 -0400

Here's one of those "outside of the box" ideas:

Find a local business close to campus that has streetfront parking that
needs some extra signage. A lot of businesses are using parked cars/vans/etc
with magnetic signs on them to beat the Raleigh sign ordinance. You could
park your car in their lot with a couple magnetic (read removable) signs on
it when you weren't using it.

Kurt