internetworkers - [internetworkers] NCSU Parking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NCSU Parking
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:37:22 -0400

Hey everyone, I am going to be starting up at state in a few weeks, and since I'm a freshman and an NC resident, I am ineligible for on-campus parking. I was wondering if there are any kind souls out there that live near campus and have room for someone to park a car at their place, and if there are, could I park my car at your place? Its totally understandable if you want to rent the spot to me, reply to me off-list if this is something that could work.

Thanks a lot,
Ian