internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Band Plug: Big Money Grip & Go There tonight

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Band Plug: Big Money Grip & Go There tonight
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:47:44 -0400

Cool for the band, but as for the email...

I don't know is this is the case, or if Panther's mail threading is buggy, but...

When you reply to a message, but change it to another subject and message, it stays in the same thread, so that this message ended up following "north cackalacky" and was grouped with it

thanks
ian