internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] random NC statutes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: dan charlson <charlson AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] random NC statutes
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:23:17 -0400

I'd be surprised if every adult in this country wasn't a "criminal," having
violated some law, somewhere (local, state and/or federal), knowingly or
unknowingly.

Isn't there something to that effect in Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" -- about
the government being much more able to exert control over the populace
through having so many laws that you can't exist without breaking at least
one?

-dan