internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] random NC statutes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] random NC statutes
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:13:00 -0400

On Thursday 10 July 2003 10:52 am, K. Jo Garner wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 machett AT ibiblio.org wrote:
> ->ยง 14-129. Taking, etc., of certain wild plants from land of another.
> -> [ditto.3 ... man, the General Assembly really likes to get specific...]

> Certain wild plants shouldn't get messed with and removed from their
> natural habitat. It fucks things up real good if plants which were once
> plentiful are stripmined to nothingness in certain areas.

Agreed.

In California, someone brought some plant from Australia and is causing an
ecological disaster. It brought an illness unknown to the Californian trees.
Many (many many) trees are dying. There's a spicies of tree (I don't
remember, as for me all trees look the same, green on top, brown on the
bottom) that, as last Chrismas, had been reducen in a 60%. Yes, 60% of that
tree (which was very common) have died. Many more are ill. And other species
are also suffering. And California is a place with not so many trees.

Regards,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Stallman Reads my Tutorials! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/Steel/rms.html