internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] random NC statutes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] random NC statutes
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:03:40 -0000

I would think the society would hardly be 'secret' if you have to put
that big sign out front!

Though there is a big sign in front of the Grand Lodge of the Free
Masons or something like that in Raleigh, so I guess they're in
compliance with this statute!

--Jeremy

--
Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>