internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:13:24 -0400

On Tuesday July 01 2003 10:15 am, Beckett wrote:
> And drink some cherry wine, uh-huh"
>
> So has anyone here actually imbibed cherry wine? It makes a good
> song lyric, no doubt, but I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

Yes, but with a strong 'bad taste' advisory. Now that you put my mind
onto the subject, the list of what I haven't drunk is for sure shorter
than the list of what I have, yet the list of what I like is miniscule
by comparison to both. 25 years of fun and adventure, except for the
few hours spent in painful regret :-)